AKRON (May 13, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Kumho seeks to recover recalled tires (updated);
• BKT taps Casalbore as president of U.S. unit;
• Senate poised to pass Marketplace Fairness Act;
• Bridgestone reports 18% earnings growth in Q1;
• Kumho back in black for fiscal 2012;
• Canadian Tire to open 'App Factory';
• Apollo makes Thailand its ASEAN hub;
• Bridgestone consolidates Nokian shareholding;
• Ramona Tire enacts employee distracted driving policy;
• Goodyear hits 137 on Fortune 500; and
• Senate passes Internet sales tax bill (Update).
• Conrad's testing car wash as new profit center Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].