AKRON (April 1, 2013) — Tire Business has relaunched its online Data Store, featuring the magazine's portfolio of proprietary marketing data, rankings, listings, etc. from 2013 Market Data Book and other special reports, for sale in various formats.
The Data Store has been completely redesigned to make searching for and accessing the publication's information easier and faster, as well as enable users to review other related data and editorial content.
The Data Store is password protected. If you have forgotten your password or have not previously set one, you can reset it easily.
The data have been formatted to download directly to your computer.
Among the latest data available are:
- 2012 U.S. import-export statistics.
- Latest U.S. Department of Transportation tire plant codes.
- 2013 rankings of North America's largest retreaders.
- 2013 Market Data Book market share tables.
- 2012 Global Tire Report tire company sales rankings.
- 2012 Global Tire Report tire company worldwide plant summaries.
- 2012 rankings of North America's largest retail dealerships.
- 2012 listings of North American tire and auto service marketing groups and franchises
New rankings, listings, market data, etc. will be added as they become available throughtout the year. The Data Store also contains archived rankings, listings, etc. dating back over several years.
To visit the Data Store, go to tirebusiness.com/data.