TROY, Mich. (Aug. 18, 2010) — Automotive industry supplier ArvinMeritor Inc. has launched a redesigned website equipped with an advanced search engine, intuitive navigation and information about the company's history, vision, products, customer support services, advanced solutions, sustainability strategy and career opportunities, as well as comprehensive investor resources.
Highlights of the ArvinMeritor website include:
- Products and services—ArvinMeritor's global product portfolio organized by product type, with the option to view by application.
- Aftermarket section—Categorized by region and brand in multiple languages to provide customers with direct access to information.
- Customer center—Customer support and product information regionally segmented, providing more product detail, literature, warranty support and training opportunities.
- Advanced solutions lab—An interactive module highlighting the company's global network of technical centers; advanced manufacturing processes; safety systems; and hybrid technologies.
- Work with us—A careers section that offers information on college recruiting programs, career development and a new online application system that makes it possible to explore company opportunities in all regions of the world.
- Our vision—Provides the company's vision, mission and core values in seven languages.
- Sustainability—Offers information on the company's sustainability approach categorized into three areas: social responsibility and governance; operational excellence; and innovative product design.
Other sections of the website cover ArvinMeritor's 100-year history, its global reach—with an interactive module providing details on each of the company's 94 locations—and press releases, events calendar, videos, white papers and a new searchable photo library.
Troy-based ArvinMeritor supplies a broad range of integrated systems, modules and components to OE manufacturers and the aftermarket for the transportation and industrial sectors.