The Tire Industry Association (TIA) has announced its new slate of board members, each to serve three-year terms.
The directors selected by TIA's membership are:
* Buck Blair of Tech International in Johnstown, Ohio;
* Dean Bray of Bray's Recapping Service Inc. in Mount Airy, N.C.;
* Roy Bromfield of New Bridge Consulting Inc. in Greenville, S.C.;
* Steve Craven of Craven Tire & Auto in Fairfax, Va.;
* David Crawford of American Car Care Centers Inc. in Memphis, Tenn.;
* Tom Formanek of Stellar Industries Inc. in Garner, Iowa;
* Richard Gust of Lakin Environmental Industries in Chicago;
* Michael Jones of Sonsio Inc. in Golden, Colo.;
* Ron Lautzenheiser of College Tire Inc. (Big O Tires) in Fort Collins, Colo.; and
* Jim Pangle of Fountain Tire in Edmonton, Alberta.
The board will take office Oct. 30 during Bowie-based TIA's annual meeting.