FONTANA, Calif. (Jan. 6, 2004) — Kumho Tire U.S.A. Inc. has named J.Y. Yoon general manager and chief operating officer for the Fontana-based tire maker.
Most recently, Mr. Yoon, who has worked at Kumho since 1977, was general manager of the overseas marketing division/North America team for Kumho. In his new post, he will be responsible for managing Kumho's operations and marketing departments and helping the company increase market share and remain competitive.
In another staff change, Rick Brennan, formerly high performance brand manager, has been named brand manager.
Kumho also recently restructured its sales organization to streamline communications. The following changes were effective Dec. 1:
* John Rozko, to regional vice president of sales; formerly, he was western division sales manager.
* Roy Rowe, to regional vice president of sales, from regional sales manager.
* Bryan Marshall, to director of sales for corporate accounts, from central division sales manager.
* Jeff Korsvik, to manager of dealer communication, from regional sales manager.
* Aaron Smith, to sales training coordinator, from technical service representative.
David Hudrlik, Kumho's senior vice president of sales, said the changes “will enable us to continue to improve and expand our dealer services and programs.”