* Five-year-old, privately held, Providence, R.I.-based custom wheel maker.
* Principals: David Fowlkes Jr., founder, president and chief operating officer; Ian Hardman, chief executive officer; Hank Seemore, chief financial officer; Darius Billings, marketing director.
* Designs ``continuous motion'' custom wheels known as ``spinners.''
* Expects 2003 sales to double, to $8.5 million.
* First quarter 2003 sales increased 400 percent over same 2002 period.
* Opened its own 12,000-sq.-ft. wheel assembly plant last November in Norwalk, Calif.
* Wheels: three-piece forged aluminum with separate, forged spinner; sizes: 19-, 20-, 22- and 24-inch.