QUINCY, Ill. — Titan International Inc. has extended and enhanced the warranty coverage on all Titan- and Goodyear-brand radial agricultural tires.
According to Titan, the warranty for Goodyear-brand radials is now 10 years for tire workmanship and material with prorated refund based on years in service and percentage wear, an increase of two years versus the previous policy.
Meanwhile, Titan radial farm tires now are covered for eight years for tire workmanship and material with prorated refund based on years in service and percentage wear. The warranty also includes a two-year no-cost replacement (service not included) doubling the time from the previous warranty.
Other enhancements for the Goodyear warranty are:
- 2-year no-cost replacement as part of the workmanship and materials coverage when the tire is less than 25% worn (mounting and service are included), up by one year previously;
- All radials are covered under the new policy, including R-14, HF-3, I-1 and I-3 fitments;
- 2-year field-hazard protection plan offers prorated refund for select cases of field hazard damage;
- 3-year stubble-damage protection; and
- 4-year scraper service warranty coverage added for the Goodyear Optitorque R-1 line. Scraper service is often an exclusion in most brands' warranty coverage.