CHARLOTTE, N.C. — CEAT Specialty Tires Inc. has relaunched its website for enhanced navigation and ease of use.
"Our new website is user-friendly in terms of finding your right tire by category or application and offers a smooth interface for easy navigation on your computer and smartphone," CEAT General Manager Tarang Srivastava said.
"We look forward to the site assisting in our efforts to continue building brand awareness and increasing distribution in North America."
Among the new features on the site, ceatspecialty.com, are:
- A simple interface to handle users from a wide level of digital exposure and age groups for the company's primary audiences of farmers and tire dealers;
- Enhanced "find your tire" capabilities to make that process quicker and easier;
- A responsive design that accommodates all modern browsers, computers, tablets and mobile devices;
- A distributor registration process, including verification, approval, account and password generation; and
- An SEO-friendly content management system built on Wordpress.
Mumbai, India-based CEAT, which opened a U.S. office in Charlotte in 2017, said it is expanding distribution in North America rapidly. CEAT tires are distributed in the U.S. by Tyres International Inc.
In the specialty segment, CEAT manufactures farm, mining, earthmover, industrial and construction equipment tires, as well as specialty application off-road tires.
"Being the most recent entrant in the ag radial market segment, we expected tough resistance," Mr. Srivastava said.
"But we've been surprised by the number of customers who are willing to try out our tires. Clearly there was room for a good quality product at a very attractive price point and backed by a fantastic warranty assurance in the market."