AKRON (Aug. 15, 2014) — As the ITEC Tire Dealers/Auto Service show in Orlando, Fla., kicks off this week, Aug. 20-22, Tire Business will use exciting ways to get the word out to readers about what's going on at the show.
- Each day, Tire Business staff members will Tweet using the hashtags #ITEC2014 and #ITECEducates, and take questions using #ITECQA. “We will let you know what's happening in our educational sessions, on our panels and how the networking events are going,” said Alaina Scott, Tire Business online manager.
- Each day photo galleries will be posted at www.tirebusiness.com/ITECDay1, www.tirebusiness.com/ITECDay2 and www.tirebusiness.com/ITECDay3. Videos from the show also will be posted to the website. Additionally, there will be separate photo galleries on the Tire Business Facebook page, on Twitter and Google+.
- Readers can connect with the ITEC and Tire Business staffs at the show as updates are posted. For up-to-date information from the staff, follow them on Twitter:
Tire Business Publisher/Editor Dave Zielasko — @TBDZ;
Managing Editor Sigmund j. Mikolajczyk — @SigMikolajczyk;
Online Manager Alaina Scott — @alainaescott;
Reporter Jennifer Karpus — @JenniferKarpus;
Reporter Kathy McCarron — @kmccarr;
ITEC Marketing Manager Sarah Arnold — @SarahAMktgEvnts; and
Sales Manager Christine Zernick — @czernick.
- And don't forget to check the Tire Business Twitter page at @tirebusiness and the ITEC Twitter page @ITEC_automotive. Each day the top Tweeter who uses the hashtag #ITEC2014 will be recognized.
- On Facebook each day the Tire Business and ITEC pages will have a caption contest for photos, so make sure to check it out and have some fun with captions.
How seriously does your company take workplace safety?
|We have meetings, training regularly||
|It is stressed, but we don't do a lot of training||
|I think we had a meeting when I was hired||
|Safety is never mentioned around here||
|Total votes: 87|