AKRON (Aug. 15, 2014) — As the ITEC Tire Dealers/Auto Service show in Orlando, Fla., kicks off this week, Aug. 20-22, Tire Business will use exciting ways to get the word out to readers about what's going on at the show.
- Each day, Tire Business staff members will Tweet using the hashtags #ITEC2014 and #ITECEducates, and take questions using #ITECQA. “We will let you know what's happening in our educational sessions, on our panels and how the networking events are going,” said Alaina Scott, Tire Business online manager.
- Each day photo galleries will be posted at www.tirebusiness.com/ITECDay1, www.tirebusiness.com/ITECDay2 and www.tirebusiness.com/ITECDay3. Videos from the show also will be posted to the website. Additionally, there will be separate photo galleries on the Tire Business Facebook page, on Twitter and Google+.
- Readers can connect with the ITEC and Tire Business staffs at the show as updates are posted. For up-to-date information from the staff, follow them on Twitter:
Tire Business Publisher/Editor Dave Zielasko — @TBDZ;
Managing Editor Sigmund j. Mikolajczyk — @SigMikolajczyk;
Online Manager Alaina Scott — @alainaescott;
Reporter Jennifer Karpus — @JenniferKarpus;
Reporter Kathy McCarron — @kmccarr;
ITEC Marketing Manager Sarah Arnold — @SarahAMktgEvnts; and
Sales Manager Christine Zernick — @czernick.
- And don't forget to check the Tire Business Twitter page at @tirebusiness and the ITEC Twitter page @ITEC_automotive. Each day the top Tweeter who uses the hashtag #ITEC2014 will be recognized.
- On Facebook each day the Tire Business and ITEC pages will have a caption contest for photos, so make sure to check it out and have some fun with captions.
Do you give any credence to news reports trying to link cancer in youth soccer players to crumb rubber used in artificial turf?
|Yes. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.||
|No. There’s no proof to make the claim.||
|I’m undecided and think there needs to be an independent study.||
|Total votes: 136|