AKRON (Aug. 7, 2014) — The International Tire Exhibition & Conference (ITEC) for tire dealers and auto service professionals is right around the corner, and online registration is still available.
ITEC, which will take place Aug. 20-22 at the Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., will present seminars covering a range of topics and issues in the tire and auto repair industry, including servicing tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), high-performance tires and OTR/farm tires.
The cost to attend ITEC is $65 for three days, covering 45 seminars, nine panel presentations, two roundtable sessions and a trade show featuring tire and automotive industry exhibitors.
With less than two weeks before the show opens, here are “10 Reasons Why You Need to Attend ITEC,” courtesy of show organizers that include Tire Business and its parent company, Crain Communications Inc.:
1. Learn how to design your show room to send a powerful message of knowledge and professionalism.
2. Hear how to sell more services and increase your profits.
3. Make contacts with suppliers who can provide the products and services that help you grow.
4. Take home the secrets to making women select your shop over a competitor and build your marketshare.
5. Return to the shop with tips to boost your service manager’s ability to sell service.
6. Discover (and then share) 10 phone skills that are sure to boost your profits.
7. Pick up ideas on how to transform TPMS problems into solutions your customers will appreciate—and pay for.
8. Get tips on reworking your website into a business generation tool.
9. Find out what social media resources you need—and how to use them—to reach a new generation of customers.
10. Discover new services you can add that will grow your bottom line and repeat business.
A complete agenda of panels, roundtables and seminars is available online at the ITEC website.
To register online for the show, click here.
What is the best business practice?
|Treating your customers fairly.||
67% (36 votes)
|Offering the lowest price possible.||
2% (1 votes)
|Doing the job well, as quickly as possible.||
22% (12 votes)
|Staying ahead of technology.||
4% (2 votes)
|Be heavily involved in the community.||
6% (3 votes)
|Total votes: 54|