SACRAMENTO, Calif. (Aug. 6, 2014) — The California Department of Recycling Resources and Recovery (CalRecycle) will hold a webinar Aug. 21 on recycled tire market development activities and industry-market trends in Californa, according to the newsletter CA Tire Bulletin.
The webinar is scheduled for between 10 and 11 a.m. PST, the newsletter said. The agenda includes:
• A presentation on the newly updated and expanded “California Tire-Derived Product Catalog,” soon to be posted on the CalRecycle website;
• An update on revised criteria for the Tire Incentive Program;
• An update on CalRecycle’s ongoing outreach program to promote California crumb rubber and tire-derived products;
• A discussion of the next CalRecycle Tire Conference; and
• Other updates and open Q&A.
Would you feel comfortable riding in a fully autonomous vehicle?
|I’d do it in heartbeat. It sounds exciting.||
25% (51 votes)
|No way. I want to be able to control the vehicle myself.||
33% (68 votes)
|I’d give it try, but I’d rather drive myself.||
42% (87 votes)
|Total votes: 206|