SACRAMENTO, Calif. (Aug. 6, 2014) — The California Department of Recycling Resources and Recovery (CalRecycle) will hold a webinar Aug. 21 on recycled tire market development activities and industry-market trends in Californa, according to the newsletter CA Tire Bulletin.
The webinar is scheduled for between 10 and 11 a.m. PST, the newsletter said. The agenda includes:
• A presentation on the newly updated and expanded “California Tire-Derived Product Catalog,” soon to be posted on the CalRecycle website;
• An update on revised criteria for the Tire Incentive Program;
• An update on CalRecycle’s ongoing outreach program to promote California crumb rubber and tire-derived products;
• A discussion of the next CalRecycle Tire Conference; and
• Other updates and open Q&A.
How often do you update your shop and/or business software?
|Only when a substantial update is available||
|Every 2-4 years||
|Usually between 5 and 10 years||
|I hate it – as infrequently as possible||
|I never do – it’s too costly||
|Total votes: 93|