SACRAMENTO, Calif. (Aug. 6, 2014) — The California Department of Recycling Resources and Recovery (CalRecycle) will hold a webinar Aug. 21 on recycled tire market development activities and industry-market trends in Californa, according to the newsletter CA Tire Bulletin.
The webinar is scheduled for between 10 and 11 a.m. PST, the newsletter said. The agenda includes:
• A presentation on the newly updated and expanded “California Tire-Derived Product Catalog,” soon to be posted on the CalRecycle website;
• An update on revised criteria for the Tire Incentive Program;
• An update on CalRecycle’s ongoing outreach program to promote California crumb rubber and tire-derived products;
• A discussion of the next CalRecycle Tire Conference; and
• Other updates and open Q&A.
What tactic do you use when buying a new vehicle?
|I'm loyal to a particular auto dealership and buy from it||
|I stick to a certain car maker||
|I look at a number of options and take my time||
|I research what I want and what I will pay for it||
|I go out and will buy in the first day or two||
|I only buy used vehicles||
Pirelli’s newest UHP tire – the P Zero™ All Season Plus