SCRANTON, Pa. (Aug. 4, 2014) — Net Driven has launched “Request-a-Quote,” an instant price email software, adding a third solution for dealers to help drive sales.
Dealers can respond to consumer requests for pricing via phone or email with the Request-a-Quote software that comes standard on every Net Driven website, the Scranton-based company said, as well as display pricing on their website.
Net Driven’s Instant Pricing Email product allows dealers to combine the best of these two options, according to the Scranton-based software and Web solutions provider.
For dealers, the product offers the ability to:
- Give out-the-door pricing to consumers without revealing it to their competition;
- Include manufacturer rebates for the exact tire shown and can also include specific in-house rebates; and
- Integrate with pricing connections from most major distributors and POS (point-of-sale) systems.
With the new tool, customers can:
- Schedule a tire installation directly from the instant quote email response; and
- Get a tire price 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In addition, Net Driven said all enhancements are mobile-ready and the email utilizes responsive design.
“This product is exactly what we’ve been waiting for. Emailing all of our quotes individually was time intensive,” said Tracy Pickens, vice president of Neal Tire & Auto Service of Toledo, Ill., in a Net Driven press release.
“This way our customers get the pricing and information they need, and we can still call them to follow up. We feel Net Driven is always on the cutting edge and this new product I believe will raise our conversion rate of leads to sales by as much as 15 percent.”
For a look at Net Driven’s new instant pricing email on Neal Tire’s website, click here.
All features of the Instant Pricing Email software align with Net Driven’s mission of driving more visitors, driving more leads and driving more sales to independent automotive businesses, the company said.
For how many generations has your independent tire business been in the family?
|Four or more generations||
|Total votes: 83|