BOWIE, Md. (July 22, 2014) — The Tire Industry Association (TIA) has announced the schedule of educational sessions and speakers for the Global Tire Expo — Powered by TIA at the 2014 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show, taking place Nov. 4-7 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The tentative schedule is as follows:
- TPMS at 10: Tire Dealers Share TPMS Success, featuring speakers Sean MacKinnon, TIA director of automotive training development; Matt White, TIA director of tire service; and other industry representatives TBA
- Truck Tires at 10: CSA and the Changing Face of Truck Tire Service, featuring Kevin Rohlwing, TIA senior vice president of training
- Tires at 2: Successful Tire Dealers Share Their Secrets
- TPMS at 10: TPMS Troubleshooting, featuring speakers Sean MacKinnon, TIA director of automotive training development and Matt White, TIA director of tire service
- Truck Tires at 10: Identifying Hazards in Commercial Tire Service, featuring Kevin Rohlwing, TIA senior vice president of training
- Management at 2: The Future of Social Media, featuring speaker Pat Sandone, founder and president of Net Driven
- Management at 2: Risk Management and Standard of Care, featuring speakers Kevin Rohlwing, TIA senior vice president of training; and Laramie Sandquist, risk manager-national accounts, Federated Insurance Co.
Is the uncertainty swirling about the U.S. presidential election this fall having any effect on your business plans?
|We've decided to put investments on hold.||
|We're not doing any hiring until the election's over.||
|It doesn't matter a bit. We're going full speed ahead.||
|We're taking a cautious approach and weighing every decision.||
|Is it too late to move to Canada?||
|I'm not planning to vote. It would be too painful.||
|Total votes: 88|