SEDGEWICK, Alberta (May 14, 2014) — Relative Manufacturing Inc. has launched Leek-Seeker, its next generation air leak detection system for tires.
The firm said Leek-Seeker:
- Allows technicians to find leaks faster, more safely and more consistently than competing products;
- Eliminates strong odors and bacteria-filled dunk tanks in tire service centers;
- Ends needless lifting of tire and wheel assemblies;
- Eliminates air lines and mechanical rams; and
- Saves up to 80 percent floor space compared to a dunk tank.
The product is designed to be used by technicians working on any air-operated system, including tractor/trailers, oil/gas industry compressor units and aircraft systems.
According to Relative Manufacturing, to use Leek-Seeker a technician must first fill the unit with Leek-Quid, its own leak-locating concentrate. Spraying the liquid over the surface of the tire reveals the location of existing leaks through bubbles that are still visible an hour after it is applied, the firm said.
Leek-Seeker is available in multiple versions, including a wall-mount, service truck-mount, tire cage and mobile version. Optional accessories include a roller-base unit to keep the tire stationary while using Leek-Seeker and a heavy duty nozzle extension.
For more information on the product, visit the Leek-Seeker website.
What do you think of the tax reform proposal before Congress?
|I’m in favor of it—it’s good for business||
29% (27 votes)
|It doesn’t go far enough in helping small business.||
12% (11 votes)
|I’ll wait to see the final bill.||
19% (18 votes)
|It’s going to hurt the middle class.||
40% (37 votes)
|Total votes: 93|