CONWAY, Ariz. (May 7, 2014) — John Bean, a Snap-on Equipment brand, has introduced the V3400 Wheel Alignment System.
The new product offers a variety of features and benefits, according to the company, including:
- Fast, accurate readings that take less than two minutes to obtain;
- Fully featured hardware, such as drive-through design, wireless communication and automatic camera tracking;
- High mobility, for sharing between bays and relocation within a shop as needed;
- Software productivity enhancements, like automated caster sweep, 3D animations, rolling radius and cross diagonal measurement, A-arm adjust and EZ Toe; and
- A comprehensive vehicle database, featuring frequent updates an VIN scanning capabilities.
Optional features of the V3400 include AC400 clamps that only engage the tire, eliminating possible rim damage, John Bean said.
“The accuracy, repeatability and quality of the new John Bean V3400 are unmatched,” said Adam Brown, product manager for Snap-on Equipment. “With precise alignment readings in only two minutes, an array of software productivity enhancers and a comprehensive vehicle database with frequent updates, the V3400 is specifically designed to make shops more successful and profitable.”
More information about the new product can be found on the John Bean website.
How will the new Labor Department rule on overtime pay affect you?
|I've already had to demote some managers and assistant managers because of it||
|I was hoping to hire some new technicians soon. I can't now because of the new overtime rules||
|It won't affect me much||
|I think it's fair for assistant managers to get compensation for overtime||
|I'm voting a straight GOP ticket this November to see if we can get rid of this||
|Total votes: 81|