CONWAY, Ariz. (May 7, 2014) — John Bean, a Snap-on Equipment brand, has introduced the V3400 Wheel Alignment System.
The new product offers a variety of features and benefits, according to the company, including:
- Fast, accurate readings that take less than two minutes to obtain;
- Fully featured hardware, such as drive-through design, wireless communication and automatic camera tracking;
- High mobility, for sharing between bays and relocation within a shop as needed;
- Software productivity enhancements, like automated caster sweep, 3D animations, rolling radius and cross diagonal measurement, A-arm adjust and EZ Toe; and
- A comprehensive vehicle database, featuring frequent updates an VIN scanning capabilities.
Optional features of the V3400 include AC400 clamps that only engage the tire, eliminating possible rim damage, John Bean said.
“The accuracy, repeatability and quality of the new John Bean V3400 are unmatched,” said Adam Brown, product manager for Snap-on Equipment. “With precise alignment readings in only two minutes, an array of software productivity enhancers and a comprehensive vehicle database with frequent updates, the V3400 is specifically designed to make shops more successful and profitable.”
More information about the new product can be found on the John Bean website.
Do you give any credence to news reports trying to link cancer in youth soccer players to crumb rubber used in artificial turf?
|Yes. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.||
|No. There’s no proof to make the claim.||
|I’m undecided and think there needs to be an independent study.||
|Total votes: 136|