AKRON (April 30, 2014) — Each week <i>Tire Business</i> tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Bridgestone sues TreadWright over tread pattern;
• Commerce rules on Shandong Linglong’s tariff rates;
• Titan Q1 earnings plunge; outlook changing;
• Pekle leaving TCi for Michelin HQ role;
• Colo. House committee passes scrap tire bill;
• Goodyear names 10 finalists for new blimp name;
• Apollo’s Mohamed: Change is essential to sustain industry;
• Goodyear launches NASCAR sweepstakes;
• Study: Independent shops pose threat to car dealerships;
• BLOG: Study notes best places to set up a biz;
• Selling peace of mind: Marketing warranties takes commitment, perseverance; and
• Discount Tire, Michelin earn ‘EquiTrend’ honors.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you’d like to share? Email that information to email@example.com, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you give any credence to news reports trying to link cancer in youth soccer players to crumb rubber used in artificial turf?
|Yes. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.||
|No. There’s no proof to make the claim.||
|I’m undecided and think there needs to be an independent study.||
|Total votes: 136|