AKRON (April 30, 2014) — Each week <i>Tire Business</i> tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Bridgestone sues TreadWright over tread pattern;
• Commerce rules on Shandong Linglong’s tariff rates;
• Titan Q1 earnings plunge; outlook changing;
• Pekle leaving TCi for Michelin HQ role;
• Colo. House committee passes scrap tire bill;
• Goodyear names 10 finalists for new blimp name;
• Apollo’s Mohamed: Change is essential to sustain industry;
• Goodyear launches NASCAR sweepstakes;
• Study: Independent shops pose threat to car dealerships;
• BLOG: Study notes best places to set up a biz;
• Selling peace of mind: Marketing warranties takes commitment, perseverance; and
• Discount Tire, Michelin earn ‘EquiTrend’ honors.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you’d like to share? Email that information to email@example.com, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How have local road conditions and/or road construction impacted tire repairs/automotive services at your dealership?
|We've seen an increase in business.||
40% (17 votes)
|Things are holding steady.||
50% (21 votes)
|Business is trending down.||
10% (4 votes)
|Total votes: 42|