EVANSVILLE, Ind. (April 14, 2014) — During MaddenCo Inc.’s 2014 Users’ Conference, held recently in Evansville, the software provider unveiled several enhancements to business solutions offerings.
Among these new features are:
- The MCIDelivery mobile app, which captures customer signatures at the point of delivery;
- MCIFleet mobile app, which the firm said now allows a customer or salesman to place an order within the dealer’s MaddenCo point-of-sale system;
- A Carfax interface, providing users with a free online VIN decoder and access to the service history of the vehicle;
- MOTOR interface, which offers an online VIN decoder for tractors and trailers; and
- An E-Solutions Professionals (ESP) interface, providing access to ESP’s Connection Center.
Jay Adams, president of MaddenCo, called this year’s conference “a huge success.”
“We had 68 customers and over 1,200 locations represented at the conference,” he said. “Twenty of those customers in attendance have been using the MaddenCo system for over 20 years, and they still see the value in attending our conference and learning about our enhancements. I think that says a lot about what we do.”
For more information, visit the company’s website.
Titan International and the United Steelworkers union have petitioned the U.S. International Trade Commission and U.S. Department of Commerce seeking relief from OTR tire imports from China, India and Sri Lanka. What’s your opinion?
|I wholeheartedly support their action – something needs to be done.||
|I think it’s a bad idea that could inevitably tie the hands of domestic tire makers.||
|I oppose any duties against tire importers—they only raise costs for distributors and make it harder to obtain inventory.||
|I’m kind of on the fence and not sure what’s right, but need more information before deciding.||
|I don’t really care whether or not relief is granted.||
|Total votes: 78|