EVANSVILLE, Ind. (April 14, 2014) — During MaddenCo Inc.’s 2014 Users’ Conference, held recently in Evansville, the software provider unveiled several enhancements to business solutions offerings.
Among these new features are:
- The MCIDelivery mobile app, which captures customer signatures at the point of delivery;
- MCIFleet mobile app, which the firm said now allows a customer or salesman to place an order within the dealer’s MaddenCo point-of-sale system;
- A Carfax interface, providing users with a free online VIN decoder and access to the service history of the vehicle;
- MOTOR interface, which offers an online VIN decoder for tractors and trailers; and
- An E-Solutions Professionals (ESP) interface, providing access to ESP’s Connection Center.
Jay Adams, president of MaddenCo, called this year’s conference “a huge success.”
“We had 68 customers and over 1,200 locations represented at the conference,” he said. “Twenty of those customers in attendance have been using the MaddenCo system for over 20 years, and they still see the value in attending our conference and learning about our enhancements. I think that says a lot about what we do.”
For more information, visit the company’s website.
What is the top story from tire and automotive service industry in 2017?
|Icahn Automotive buys more than 225 retail and two other franchise groups with nearly 1,000 locations.||
36% (44 votes)
|Nokian and Triangle announce plans to build tire plants in North America, while Hankook and Giti officially open their N.A. plants.||
22% (27 votes)
|Love’s Travel Stops open 36 travel stops, acquire Speedco and the establish a retread business unit.||
11% (13 votes)
|Tire manufacturers hike prices as raw material prices fluctuate.||
17% (20 votes)
|K&M expands into New England by acquiring MotoStar.||
4% (5 votes)
|eBay Motors launches tire installation service for U.S, as well as automotive technician search service.||
10% (12 votes)
|Total votes: 121|