AKRON (March 10, 2014) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• OTHER VOICES: GM recall — Issue is not a faulty switch
• Tire Rack co-founder Pete Veldman dies
• Off-roaders’ battle over Johnson Valley rec area over (Update)
• Tire Rack founder remembered for energy, vision (Update)
• Aronson ends 53-year career, closes Century Tire
• Michelin to cut production at Nova Scotia plant
• Goodyear exec de Bok leaving
• BLOG: How consumers are interacting online
• Del-Nat @ 25 — dealer focused and ‘Built to Last’
• EPA sets new Tier 3 emission, fuel standards
• Republicans at odds over how to ‘fix’ healthcare reform law
• Transit family to replace Ford’s E-series vans.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you’d like to share? Email that information to email@example.com, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What education did you have for your first job in the industry?
|High school graduate||
31% (53 votes)
|Bachelor's degree or higher||
48% (81 votes)
|Trade or technical school||
8% (13 votes)
5% (9 votes)
8% (13 votes)
|Total votes: 169|