AKRON (March 6, 2014) — Tire company spring rebate programs are popping up like, . . . well, wildflowers.
Falken Tire Corp., Kumho Tire U.S.A. Inc., Pirelli Tire North America Inc. and Tire Pros are all offering consumer rebates on tires over the coming weeks.
Falken Tire’s “Rainy Day Savings” rebate, covering its Ziex ZE950 All-Season, runs March 1 through April 30 and offers consumers the opportunity to earn a $50 rebate on set of four qualifying tires.
Falken offers the Ziex ZE950 A/S in 95 distinct sizes, in 15- to 20-inch rim diameters, with an asymmetric tread design and a 65,000-mile warranty for H and V speed-rated sizes. A 45,000 mile warranty is available for W speed-rated tires.
“We feel the Rainy Day Savings rebate is an important promotion that helps introduce this wide-ranging tire line,” said Andrew Hoit, Falken’s vice president of marketing.
Customers taking advantage of the promotion must submit a form, along with the original store receipt showing the purchase of four ZE950 tires, or they may apply at Falken’s website.
Kumho’s rebate offer is for up to $100 off on the purchase of a set of four of any of eight eligible tires.
The company said its 2014 spring rebate will be the first of many promotional themes to feature its partnership as the “first official tire of the NBA and NBA D-League.” This NBA-centric themed campaign will run from April 1 through May 31.
The eligible tires are:
- Ecsta PA31, a high-performance all-season tire for mid-level sports sedans and coupes, with a 50,000-mile limited warranty and a wide assortment of fitments; $50 mail-in rebate value.
- Ecsta 4X, an ultra-high performance, all-season tire with a 40,000-mile limited treadwear warranty and limited road hazard coverage; $60 money-back value.
- Ecsta LX Platinum, an all-season touring tire for luxury sedans and crossover vehicles, with a 60,000-mile limited treadwear warranty and limited road hazard coverage; $60 rebate.
- Ecsta LE Sport, a performance summer tire; $100 rebate.
- Road Venture MT, an extreme mud-terrain tire for off-road enthusiasts; $100 rebate.
- Road Venture APT, all-season tire for pickups, SUVs and minivans, available in outlined white sidewall or outlined black sidewall cosmetic appearance and P-metric and European-metric sizes, with a 60,000-mile limited treadwear warranty; $80 rebate.
- Road Venture, an all-terrain tire; $80 rebate.
- Eco Solus KL21, an all-season tire for premium crossover and sport utility vehicles; $80 rebate.
Pirelli is offering consumers a two-pronged offer, starting with a $60 Visa prepaid card via mail-in rebate on a set of four from its range of P Zero, Scorpion, Cinturato and winter tire lines, and extending to a bonus of up to $100 through a “Recommend Your Friends” program.
Customers buying a set of four qualifying Pirelli tires through April 6 are eligible for an additional rebate of $10 per person up to 10 individuals who also buy tires and make a rebate claim, Pirelli said.
Tire eligible for rebates include: P Zero and P Zero Corsa; Nero, Nero GT, Nero M+S, Nero All Season and Silver; Scorpion Verde, Verde All Season, Verde All Season Plus, Zero, Zero Assimetrico, ATD, STR, Ice & Snow and Winter; Cinturato P7, P7 All Season Plus and Blue; P 6 Four Season; and Winter Snowcontrol, Snowcontrol Serie II, Snowcontrol Serie 3, SottoZero, SottoZero Serie II, SottoZero Serie 3, Carving, Carving Edge, Snowsport and Ice Control.
Full details of the promotion are available on Pirelli’s website.
American Tire Distributors Holdings Inc.’s Tire Pros dealer network is offering $100 rebates through its “Local Dealer Days Tax Savings” program on sets of four qualifying Continental or General-brand passenger or light truck tires purchased through March 29.
Eligible tires are: Continental ProContact EcoPlus 2 and CrossContact LX20; and General AltiMax HP 4 and Grabber HTS. Purchasers will receive a $75 prepaid VISA gift card after mail-in submission and a $25 thank you card that can be used instantly for any service.
With the threat of more tariffs looming, how concerned are you about a trade war?
|Very. It could lead to another recession.||
37% (53 votes)
|It will be good for the U.S.||
19% (27 votes)
|It’s too early to tell.||
31% (44 votes)
|We have bigger problems than this.||
13% (19 votes)
|Total votes: 143|