SOLON, Ohio (Feb. 26, 2014) — Towing and trailing systems provider Reese Towpower, in partnership with Cequent Consumer Products Inc., has launched a sweepstakes program via its Facebook page to give one person the chance to assist the Brad Keselowski Racing team during the 2014 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Visitors to the Reese Towpower Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Reesetowpower between Feb. 21 and May 1 may submit an entry to the Reese Towpower Honorary Pit Crew Member Sweepstakes for a chance to win a prize package that includes:
- Two truck race single event licenses;
- A pit and garage tour, including a hauler trailer;
- A meet-and-greet with Tyler Reddick, No. 19 and primary driver for Brad Keselowski Racing;
- Inclusion in the drivers meeting;
- A chance to experience driver introductions; and
- Access to the No. 19 pit box during the race.
The contest is open to U.S. residents age 21 and older, Reese Towpower said. One winner from all entries will be randomly selected to be an honorary pit crew member at the race of their choice during the 2014 racing season.
The winner may bring a guest and will be responsible for all of his/her traveling expenses to attend the race, Reese said.
How would you characterize your shop's experience with winter tires?
|We are selling a lot more, especially when the weather is bad||
31% (26 votes)
|We aren't selling many of them.||
14% (12 votes)
|We only sell them if a customer asks.||
19% (16 votes)
|The climate is not conducive here for winter tires.||
36% (30 votes)
|Total votes: 84|