SOLON, Ohio (Feb. 26, 2014) — Towing and trailing systems provider Reese Towpower, in partnership with Cequent Consumer Products Inc., has launched a sweepstakes program via its Facebook page to give one person the chance to assist the Brad Keselowski Racing team during the 2014 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Visitors to the Reese Towpower Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Reesetowpower between Feb. 21 and May 1 may submit an entry to the Reese Towpower Honorary Pit Crew Member Sweepstakes for a chance to win a prize package that includes:
- Two truck race single event licenses;
- A pit and garage tour, including a hauler trailer;
- A meet-and-greet with Tyler Reddick, No. 19 and primary driver for Brad Keselowski Racing;
- Inclusion in the drivers meeting;
- A chance to experience driver introductions; and
- Access to the No. 19 pit box during the race.
The contest is open to U.S. residents age 21 and older, Reese Towpower said. One winner from all entries will be randomly selected to be an honorary pit crew member at the race of their choice during the 2014 racing season.
The winner may bring a guest and will be responsible for all of his/her traveling expenses to attend the race, Reese said.
Are you paying attention to the ups-and-downs of the stock market?
|Yes, I invest in the market||
|Yes, but I mostly keep an eye on just my company's stock||
|No, it makes me nauseous||
|I’m glad I don't invest in the market; I would have lost my shirt||
|Total votes: 99|