FALLS CHURCH, Va. (Feb. 7, 2014) — The Tire Retread & Repair Information Bureau (TRIB) has launched a redesigned and mobile-friendly website.
”We’ve used the latest in website technology to redesign our website to accurately and professionally represent our industry, as well as make it easier for users to find all the great content we offer,” said TRIB Managing Director David Stevens.
“With the continued growth of smartphone Web browsing, we’ve also invested in the website to create a mobile-optimized version for our users.”
- Learn More section: educating the public about the retread and repair industries and dispelling common myths.
- Resources section: all TRIB educational videos, recommended links, downloadable government studies concerning retreading, a Retread Tire Buyer’s Guide, and other articles and information for the retread and repair industries.
- Online store: understanding retreading brochures, industry recommended practices, training programs and other reference documents.
- A simple way for users to look up DOT codes and find retreaders.
- Easy-to-navigate methods for smartphone users.
TRIB said enhancements to the website will continue to be rolled out in 2014, including additional features for the benefit of its members.
What is the best business practice?
|Treating your customers fairly.||
67% (36 votes)
|Offering the lowest price possible.||
2% (1 votes)
|Doing the job well, as quickly as possible.||
22% (12 votes)
|Staying ahead of technology.||
4% (2 votes)
|Be heavily involved in the community.||
6% (3 votes)
|Total votes: 54|