COLLEYVILLE, Texas (Feb. 6, 2014) — The Automotive Service Association’s (ASA) AUTOINC. magazine announced its annual “Top 10 Automotive Repair Websites” in its February issue.
The feature aims to help shop owners understand the capabilities of the Internet in the automotive repair industry, according to ASA.
AUTOINC.’s “Top 10 of 2014” includes:
• Rad Air Complete Car Care, Strongsville, Ohio, www.radair.com
• Artistic Collision Center Inc., Rancho Cordova, Calif., www.artisticcollision.com
• Atlantic Motorcar Services, Wicasset, Maine, www.atlanticmotorcar.com
• Certified Transmissions, Draper, Utah, www.certifiedtrans.com
• Dillon’s Automotive, Katy, Texas, www.dillonsautomotive.com
• Kinney’s Automotive, Hurst, Texas, www.kinneysauto.com
• Mike’s KARS Inc., Gettysburg, Pa., www.mikeskars.com
• One Stop Auto Care, Los Angeles, www.onestop-autocare.com
• Rabbit Row Repair, Wilson, Wyo., www.rabbitrowautorepair.com
• Valley Automotive Repair and Electric, Maple Valley, Wash., www.valleyautoelectric.com
“These ASA members have demonstrated the importance of having a Web presence to effectively compete in the digital age,” said Dan Risley, ASA executive director.
“It is no longer acceptable to hope that customers will ‘find’ your business; you have to proactively promote yourself and these are excellent examples of cost-effective digital marketing. Congratulations to all the honorees for setting a great example.”
AUTOINC. judges reviewed website submissions and narrowed the field to what they consider the best. The goal, ASA said, is to help other shops employ the Internet as a powerful tool and show them how fellow shop owners use the Web to improve productivity, enhance marketing programs and, ultimately, increase their businesses’ bottom lines.
Qualifying websites were evaluated on nine criteria: first impression/visual design; objective/purpose; innovation; credibility; navigation; encourages action; consumer friendliness; technical; and social media involvement.
The feature story, with information about each shop’s site, will soon be available online at AUTOINC.'s website.
How will the new Labor Department rule on overtime pay affect you?
|I've already had to demote some managers and assistant managers because of it||
|I was hoping to hire some new technicians soon. I can't now because of the new overtime rules||
|It won't affect me much||
|I think it's fair for assistant managers to get compensation for overtime||
|I'm voting a straight GOP ticket this November to see if we can get rid of this||
|Total votes: 81|