COLLEYVILLE, Texas (Feb. 6, 2014) — The Automotive Service Association’s (ASA) AUTOINC. magazine announced its annual “Top 10 Automotive Repair Websites” in its February issue.
The feature aims to help shop owners understand the capabilities of the Internet in the automotive repair industry, according to ASA.
AUTOINC.’s “Top 10 of 2014” includes:
• Rad Air Complete Car Care, Strongsville, Ohio, www.radair.com
• Artistic Collision Center Inc., Rancho Cordova, Calif., www.artisticcollision.com
• Atlantic Motorcar Services, Wicasset, Maine, www.atlanticmotorcar.com
• Certified Transmissions, Draper, Utah, www.certifiedtrans.com
• Dillon’s Automotive, Katy, Texas, www.dillonsautomotive.com
• Kinney’s Automotive, Hurst, Texas, www.kinneysauto.com
• Mike’s KARS Inc., Gettysburg, Pa., www.mikeskars.com
• One Stop Auto Care, Los Angeles, www.onestop-autocare.com
• Rabbit Row Repair, Wilson, Wyo., www.rabbitrowautorepair.com
• Valley Automotive Repair and Electric, Maple Valley, Wash., www.valleyautoelectric.com
“These ASA members have demonstrated the importance of having a Web presence to effectively compete in the digital age,” said Dan Risley, ASA executive director.
“It is no longer acceptable to hope that customers will ‘find’ your business; you have to proactively promote yourself and these are excellent examples of cost-effective digital marketing. Congratulations to all the honorees for setting a great example.”
AUTOINC. judges reviewed website submissions and narrowed the field to what they consider the best. The goal, ASA said, is to help other shops employ the Internet as a powerful tool and show them how fellow shop owners use the Web to improve productivity, enhance marketing programs and, ultimately, increase their businesses’ bottom lines.
Qualifying websites were evaluated on nine criteria: first impression/visual design; objective/purpose; innovation; credibility; navigation; encourages action; consumer friendliness; technical; and social media involvement.
The feature story, with information about each shop’s site, will soon be available online at AUTOINC.'s website.
When is the last time you attended one of the national tire industry trade shows, such as SEMA, ITEC or the North American Tire & Retread Expo?
|I try and take in at least one show a year.||
|I usually attend one every few years.||
|There are so many tire maker and distributor meetings each year, I don’t see a need to attend one of the national shows.||
|I don’t find value in these shows and haven’t been to one in years.||
|I’d like to but I am too busy||