AKRON (Feb. 3, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• ATD to buy Hercules Tire for $310M;
• Chevy Spark only tiny car to pass crash tests;
• Nexen to supply 2015 Chrysler 200;
• Nissan Leaf tops 100,000 sales;
• Chrysler eyes more stand-alone Express Lanes;
• CTP gearing up for growth under new owners;
• Camoplast Solideal acquires Cherokee Tire;
• Monro Q3, 9 mo. results up double-digits;
• Conti officially opens Sumter plant;
• NASCAR opts for knockout-style qualifying this season;
• BLOG: Finding the balance; and
• Fountain Tire strengthens Ontario presence.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at email@example.com.
How does your shop support the community during the holiday season?
|We collect canned goods||
11% (5 votes)
|We collect items for Toys for Tots||
31% (14 votes)
|We provide free automotive service for those in need||
4% (2 votes)
|We collect money for local charity||
9% (4 votes)
|We don’t participate in any organized efforts||
44% (20 votes)
|Total votes: 45|