AKRON (Jan. 27, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Goodyear gets OE nod for 2015 Mustang models;
• Shareholders' suit filed vs. Cooper;
• Rent-A-Wheel buying Rimco business;
• BLOG: SnapChat: Is it the next frontier?;
• ATD/TriCan buys Ontario wholesale biz;
• Tire makers outline 2014 motorsports efforts;
• Show of Force: John and Brittany clash at NHRA race;
• K&M updates online ordering system;
• Check out K&M dealer meeting photos;
• Goodyear, French tire plant's union reach accord;
• Another Sears store closing: triage or death rattle?; and
• Mass. legislature to consider tire aging bill.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at email@example.com.
Do you give any credence to news reports trying to link cancer in youth soccer players to crumb rubber used in artificial turf?
|Yes. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.||
|No. There’s no proof to make the claim.||
|I’m undecided and think there needs to be an independent study.||
|Total votes: 136|