AKRON (Jan. 27, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Goodyear gets OE nod for 2015 Mustang models;
• Shareholders' suit filed vs. Cooper;
• Rent-A-Wheel buying Rimco business;
• BLOG: SnapChat: Is it the next frontier?;
• ATD/TriCan buys Ontario wholesale biz;
• Tire makers outline 2014 motorsports efforts;
• Show of Force: John and Brittany clash at NHRA race;
• K&M updates online ordering system;
• Check out K&M dealer meeting photos;
• Goodyear, French tire plant's union reach accord;
• Another Sears store closing: triage or death rattle?; and
• Mass. legislature to consider tire aging bill.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to email@example.com, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the subject of Chinese-sourced tire garnering so much attention, do consumers really care about where their tires come from? How many of your customers ask about the origin of tires they’re buying?
|11 to 20%||
|21 to 35%||
|36 to 60%||
|All of them||
|Total votes: 190|