ALLENTOWN, Pa. (Jan. 23, 2014) — Business management software solutions provider MAM Software Inc. is releasing the newest version of its VAST Enterprise tire business management and retail point-of-sale system on Feb. 1.
The software, which is in beta testing, will provide a host of new features to further streamline manual processes, improve the customer experience and maintain accurate data, MAM said. The newest version of VAST is integrated with:
- Goodyear's Price and Availability service, which allows users to view Goodyear's inventory and check availability and cost for each tire during the VAST Stock Purchase Order creation process;
- CIMS tire registration service, featuring an automatic routine that sends out registration information to CIMS;
- GTRACS Retreading to support the latest GTRACS release;
- The CARFAX customer intake procedure, which populates a vehicle's year, make and model by entering a license plate number;
- American Tire Distributors Holdings Inc. (ATD), allowing for access to the company's inventory and real time and the ability to create hot-shot orders that are sent automatically to ATD; and
- Full Slate's appointment scheduling software, which lets customers make appointments online.
"We're excited about the enhancements available on the latest version of our VAST software," said Patrick Maley, president of MAM Software. "We believe that the tools included, like CARFAX, CIMS and Goodyear integrations, will help automotive aftermarket providers further streamline their operations and improve their customers' in-store experiences."
A full list and description of the new features can be found on the VAST website.
Do your technicians use iPads, tablets or other electronic devices to check in customers and write up service orders?
|Yes, we have for quite some time||
36% (45 votes)
|No, but we plan to begin using them soon||
27% (33 votes)
|No, we can’t afford or support it||
23% (29 votes)
|Never, I hate technology||
14% (17 votes)
|Total votes: 124|