ALLENTOWN, Pa. (Jan. 23, 2014) — Business management software solutions provider MAM Software Inc. is releasing the newest version of its VAST Enterprise tire business management and retail point-of-sale system on Feb. 1.
The software, which is in beta testing, will provide a host of new features to further streamline manual processes, improve the customer experience and maintain accurate data, MAM said. The newest version of VAST is integrated with:
- Goodyear's Price and Availability service, which allows users to view Goodyear's inventory and check availability and cost for each tire during the VAST Stock Purchase Order creation process;
- CIMS tire registration service, featuring an automatic routine that sends out registration information to CIMS;
- GTRACS Retreading to support the latest GTRACS release;
- The CARFAX customer intake procedure, which populates a vehicle's year, make and model by entering a license plate number;
- American Tire Distributors Holdings Inc. (ATD), allowing for access to the company's inventory and real time and the ability to create hot-shot orders that are sent automatically to ATD; and
- Full Slate's appointment scheduling software, which lets customers make appointments online.
"We're excited about the enhancements available on the latest version of our VAST software," said Patrick Maley, president of MAM Software. "We believe that the tools included, like CARFAX, CIMS and Goodyear integrations, will help automotive aftermarket providers further streamline their operations and improve their customers' in-store experiences."
A full list and description of the new features can be found on the VAST website.
How will the new Labor Department rule on overtime pay affect you?
|I've already had to demote some managers and assistant managers because of it||
|I was hoping to hire some new technicians soon. I can't now because of the new overtime rules||
|It won't affect me much||
|I think it's fair for assistant managers to get compensation for overtime||
|I'm voting a straight GOP ticket this November to see if we can get rid of this||
|Total votes: 81|