AKRON (Jan. 20, 2013) — Each week <i>Tire Business</i> tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Obama calls for N.C. mfg. innovation institute;
• Michelin debuts tire with evolving grip technology;
• Enrollment up sharply in public health exchanges: HHS;
• Mining woes may force Cat to change strategy;
• ‘Digital first’ is auto maker marketing execs’ mantra;
• Bridgestone plant earns zero waste designation;
• Think last year was frustrating?... ;
• OTHER VOICES: Damage control time for Cooper, Apollo;
• Judge dismisses Amiens union suit against Goodyear;
• Mexico tire market value increasing;
• Growth expected in plug-in electric vehicles;
• Bridgestone OE partner for BMW i3.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you’d like to share? Email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at email@example.com.
How will the new Labor Department rule on overtime pay affect you?
|I've already had to demote some managers and assistant managers because of it||
|I was hoping to hire some new technicians soon. I can't now because of the new overtime rules||
|It won't affect me much||
|I think it's fair for assistant managers to get compensation for overtime||
|I'm voting a straight GOP ticket this November to see if we can get rid of this||
|Total votes: 81|