AKRON (Jan. 20, 2013) — Each week <i>Tire Business</i> tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Obama calls for N.C. mfg. innovation institute;
• Michelin debuts tire with evolving grip technology;
• Enrollment up sharply in public health exchanges: HHS;
• Mining woes may force Cat to change strategy;
• ‘Digital first’ is auto maker marketing execs’ mantra;
• Bridgestone plant earns zero waste designation;
• Think last year was frustrating?... ;
• OTHER VOICES: Damage control time for Cooper, Apollo;
• Judge dismisses Amiens union suit against Goodyear;
• Mexico tire market value increasing;
• Growth expected in plug-in electric vehicles;
• Bridgestone OE partner for BMW i3.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you’d like to share? Email that information to email@example.com, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's the one benefit you wish your company offered?
|More vacation time||
|A better retirement plan||
|Better health insurance||
|More fun, team-oriented activities||
|Just give me more money||
|I’m very pleased with everything I get now||
|Total votes: 179|
How often do you update your shop and/or business software?
|Only when a substantial update is available||
|Every 2-4 years||
|Usually between 5 and 10 years||
|I hate it – as infrequently as possible||
|I never do – it’s too costly||
|Total votes: 93|