AKRON (Jan. 20, 2013) — Each week <i>Tire Business</i> tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Obama calls for N.C. mfg. innovation institute;
• Michelin debuts tire with evolving grip technology;
• Enrollment up sharply in public health exchanges: HHS;
• Mining woes may force Cat to change strategy;
• ‘Digital first’ is auto maker marketing execs’ mantra;
• Bridgestone plant earns zero waste designation;
• Think last year was frustrating?... ;
• OTHER VOICES: Damage control time for Cooper, Apollo;
• Judge dismisses Amiens union suit against Goodyear;
• Mexico tire market value increasing;
• Growth expected in plug-in electric vehicles;
• Bridgestone OE partner for BMW i3.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you’d like to share? Email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at email@example.com.
With one-third of 2018 in the books, how would you characterize business thus far?
|Sales are behind where we were last year at this point.||
29% (36 votes)
|Our sales are about the same as last year.||
20% (25 votes)
|The first four months have been extremely strong; let's hope we can maintain it.||
33% (41 votes)
|One month up, one month down ...||
18% (22 votes)
|Total votes: 124|