AKRON (Jan. 6, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• 'Fast & Furious 7' reworked to salvage late actor's scenes;
• Cooper terminates merger agreement with Apollo;
• Headline grabbers of 2013;
• Year in review: Formula 1;
• Auto makers' switch to new refrigerant will accelerate;
• Bridgestone to phase out Expert Tire brand;
• Here's what happens to stocks when the Fed hikes rates;
• Carlisle completes sale of tire-and-wheel unit;
• All marketing strategies should start with 'Why';
• Donald B. Rice Tire shortens name, changes logo;
• Magna Tyres, Terex strengthen cooperation; and
• Lanxess receives performance honor.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at email@example.com.
What did you find to be the most valuable part of 2016 Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week in Las Vegas?
29% (29 votes)
|Checking out new products introduced at the SEMA and AAPEX trade shows||
13% (13 votes)
|Attending educational seminars||
2% (2 votes)
4% (4 votes)
|I did not attend Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week this year||
52% (51 votes)
|Total votes: 99|