AKRON (Dec. 23, 2013) — Each week <i>Tire Business</i> tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Michelin recalls 1.3 million LT tires for tread, air loss;
• Studio rewriting ‘Fast & Furious 7’ following actor’s death;
• Timing of Marchionne’s departure murky at Chrysler-Fiat;
• ATD buys Ontario wholesaler WTD;
• Yokohama upgrades Thai tire proving grounds;
• U.S. replacement market rebounded in 2013;
• Merger saga: Del. court rejects Cooper appeal ruling;
• Ragan buys Snider’s OTR service business;
• Bosch fund awards grant to N.C. high school;
• Federated donates to Toys for Tots;
• Pep Boys to expand ‘Road Ahead’ format; and
• Industry exec of the year: Hawk has Toyo soaring.
<i>Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you”d like to share? Email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at email@example.com.</i>