AKRON (Dec. 17, 2013) — Each week <i>Tire Business</i> tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• New boss Barra: Disciplined, determined to change GM’s ways;
• A Mustang makeover guide;
• BLOG: Sears uses the ‘I’ word;
• Bridgestone recalls tires for cracking problem;
• ASK PAM OAKES: Are end-of-the-year tool discounts typical? ;
• BLOG: Wrapping up the year with social media;
• BLOG: SRI moves clarify once-muddy Dunlop brand rights picture;
• LKQ to acquire Keystone Automotive operations;
• Constellation Software acquires ASA Automotive Systems;
• Ex-TBC exec, partners buy Just Brakes;
• Michelin S.C. OTR plant built to be expanded; and
• Michelin ‘sweetens’ BioButterly initiative.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you”d like to share? Email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at email@example.com.