AKRON (Dec. 9, 2013) — Each week <i>Tire Business</i> tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Yokohama, Kumho open cooperation talks;
• Know your customers and their needs;
• Remembering actor Paul Walker — a car guy;
• Investor to buy Bridgestone share in Sameer;
• Nexen gains OE fitment on VW Polo;
• New Honda plant takes manufacturing to next level;
• Bridgestone launches M749 drive radial tire;
• Supreme Court sours Cyber Monday for online retailers;
• Patent trolling bill gets House committee approval;
• Advance Auto names Autopart International prez;
• Chrysler to offer smaller Ram van; and
• By-wire age is coming; what's missing is trust.
<i>Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you”d like to share? Email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at email@example.com.</i>