AKRON (Dec. 3, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• IBM: Bridgestone suit 'without merit';
• OTHER VOICES: Cooper, Apollo deal devolves from idyllic start;
• $1 cars feed Black Friday sales frenzy;
• Industry groups promote winter tires to motorists;
• Ford to let new Pony out of the barn Dec. 5;
• Titan forecasting sales, earnings gains for 2014;
• Pirelli issues 1986,…er, 2014 calender;
• Cooper Ark. plant workers OK revised contract;
• Tire, auto service firms win 'Women's Choice' nods;
• Caution urged with ceramic disc work;
• Mass., N.J. legislatures act on R2R bills; and
• Canada revising tire safety standards.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at email@example.com.